ph360 Education : Mastery SeriesJune 23, 2021 2021-07-10 16:24
ph360 is the first ever lifestyle program that provides you cuztomized, simple and practical insights for scientifically-proven health and happiness.
The vision of ph360 is to develop fitness professionals who live their potential at their respective peaks through ph360 Education.
The science of ph360 uses anthropometry (scientific assessment of your body’s measurements), family history, and assessment of your lifestyle and environment to determine your phenotypical profile. This allows your app, Shae, to correlate predictive, preventative personalized health data and give you practical health advice.
Completely personalised to you in modern anthropometry, it is known that every bodily measurement has a specific ratio when harmony is maintained. Anthropometric measurements are thus used as markers of health and disease, not only on their own but commonly as they relate to one another. Similarly, the body displays signs and symptoms that can be used to assess its current state of health.
Your body on the outside is a direct reflection of your health on the inside. From these simple physical assessments, ph360™ personalizes data specifically to your body, right now.
Introducing ph360 Education
- Empower health enthusiasts and fitness professionals to uncover a deeper understanding of their clients’s unique physiology biology, behavioral predispositions and more.
- Designed for personal trainers and health coaches of all levels in the fitness and wellness industry to understand, tailor and train clients according to their Health Types.
- Learn structured systems and practical programming in developing the skill sets to simply and non-invasively assess clients’ unique phenotypes (Health Type), in order to deliver individualized lifestyle plans and coaching services that provide consistent results and long-lasting retention in the health, fitness and wellness industry.
ph360 Education : Mastery Series
The Mastery Series is a 8-week professional development virtual course that readies health professionals for the use of epigenetics in their practice. Going through the many layers of science and understanding of the importance of human and technology interaction for best client outcomes, a ph360 Certified Coach is able to assess, personalize, and communicate with every clients uniquely according to respective Health Types .
Evidence-based Fitness Intelligence
ph360 provides professional development and leading technology that allows you, the trainer to non-invasively assess and understand each of your clients unique ‘phenotype’.
Access to this information allows you to provide personalised nutrition, exercise and mindset support via an interactive artificial intelligence platform, Shae.
Now you can take personalised health and fitness to the next level with evidence-based lifestyle programs designed around your clients genetic expression.
ph360 Health Types.
There are 6 main Health Types, where Ph360 :
Considers like a Diplomat.
Innovate like and Activator.
Adapt like a Connector.
Achieve like a Crusader.
Serve like a Guardian.
Observe like a Sensor. Scientists have discovered that each of us has a unique code that lies deep inside our body, in-built into our DNA. It’s what is being called our Personal HealthCode™. Your Personal HealthCode™ is 100% unique to you. It’s actually a fancy name for your biological source code that connects with your genes, influences your organ function, determines your hormone levels and emotions, and even communicates with your mind.Because there are 7.5 billion people on the planet, there are many of us with similar (yet unique) features and functions, and because each Personal HealthCode™ falls into 1 of 6 regions on a chart, then we can collectively refer to people sharing similar biology and physiology as sharing a similar HealthType™.
ph360 Education : Mastery Series
The Mastery Series is the leading professional development program in personalised health and epigenetics. Health, Medical and Fitness professionals now have access to industry recognised, evidence-based education and assessment technology allowing them to tailor an effective and efficient lifestyle program and coaching experience to each client they work with.
Programs are build based on an individual and this is known as personalization.
So, why do we need Personalization?
Why do we need Personalised Health?
With access to the education and technology of ph360 – health, medical and fitness professionals around the world are able to provide a complete solution in personalised healthcare, accounting for the many aspects of lifestyle medicine pivotal for long term health.
With so much confusion around the ‘optimal health plan’ for human health. It is time to change your approach and understand that different people will have different exercise, nutrition and lifestyle requirements based on their unique biology.
Just because a program worked once, does not mean it will stay that way. Your programs must evolve with the person as they age, the climate changes and at different times throughout the day. It is the environment that controls our gene expression!
Healthy foods & exercise aren’t the same for everyone. In fact, healthy for one can be dangerous for another.
There’s more to results than just food and exercise. Sleep, stress, climate and even the time of the day can express gene expression.
Health and fitness professionals are often overworked from researching, running a business and caring for clients. Advances in personalised health technology have been designed to take the stress away from the practitioner, allowing you to focus on what you love – impacting people’s lives!
Mastery Series Breakdown :
- Deepen the understanding of personalized health principles.
- Discover the various and unique Health Type and coaching styles.
- Integrate the latest personalized health technology in the application of the fitness, wellness and health business.
2 x 4 hours virtual weekend event | Weekend EventPhase 2 : Experience
- Participate, coach and share group mentoring and advanced learning modules.
- Apply Ph360 health coaching framework for business.
- Join the community of leading fitness, allied and medical professionals for discussion and evaluation contact points.
5 x 1 hour online mentoring sessions | Week 3 – 8Phase 3 : Integration
Please register below and we will e-mail you with payment instructions. (Final price will be in USD. Price in MYR is only an estimate, subject to daily currency rates.)
MASTERY SERIES (9TH - 10TH OCTOBER 2021)
- ph360 Course E-Book
- ph360 Online Account and Resource Access
- Self Paced Online Modules
- Live Virtual Weekend Event
- Online Group Mentoring and Online Modules
- International Certification upon successful completion
- CEUs: NASM – 1.9
Workshop Frequently Asked Questions
Designed for current and aspiring Fitness Professionals passionate about providing precision fitness services, ph360 helps to:
Eliminate the guesswork in programming and coaching
Build and secure better relationships with clients
Enhance and grow your sustainable business each and every day
Phase 1 : Mastery Series Foundations (Online self-paced)
Learn the science of personalised health
Understand the environment influence with human genes
Discover the different HealthTypes and their needs
Access your personalised health profile
10 days registration cut-off time.
Phase 2 : ph360 Experience (Live Virtual Event)
Deepen your understanding of health principles
Uncover your unique coaching styles
Experience the latest ph360 coaching technology
Apply your new knowledge in a dynamic learning environment
2 days of learning.
Phase 3 : Mastery Series in Practice (Online Group Mentoring)
Master your application
Join the health professional community
Mentoring and business support
Become and endorsed ph360 Health Coach
5 sessions weekly online sessions
PFC Studio specializes in four quarters of fitness masteries namely:
- PFC Studio provides Fitness Education for achievers that wants to elevate credibility in the fitness industry especially through NASM and AFAA.
- Team PFC conducts Personal Training which systematically tailors to clients’ respective goals and visions.
- PFC trainers also focuses on Post – Rehabilitation Training for clients who are working off an injury or in seek for mobility and flexibility restorations.
- We also specialize in Golf and Sports Performance Training helping athletes in areas of conditioning and movement related carry overs.